October 3, 2015

Body Merry Skincare

Body Merry specializes in naturally based, affordable, boutique style skincare products. They believe in customer satisfaction and guarantee product satisfaction. They use high quality ingredients at reasonable prices too!

Body Merry carries beauty care for your eyes, body, and facial needs. They use unique formulas to aid all your skin concerns including treating cellulite, firming and moisturizing fine lines and wrinkles, gels for dark under-eyes and spots, stronger and fuller lash serums, exfoliators, body butters for stretch marks, toners and serums for age spots.

I was happy to get to try a few of their skincare items. The textures and feeling on my skin were soft, and I love that they are made with natural ingredients. Read more about the products below.

Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream:
This anti-cellulite cream firms skin. Its formula is made with caffeine, retinol, and seaweed to enhance circulation and tighten skin. This cream applies smoothly, and is a great spa-at-home product. The cream is 4 fl oz and retails for $17.99.

Day-to-Night Eye Gel:
The Eye Gel is formulated to reduce dark circle, puffiness, and bags. They use Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, and more to vitalize your skin and give you an energized appearance. The gel was very effective, and gave my eyes a beautiful, rejuvenated look! It comes in 1.7 fl oz and retails for $15.99.

Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream:
This moisturizing cream is made with organic cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamins. It is used to hydrate and visibly reduce unwanted marks and scars on the body. I love to use this after a warm bath, for both its moisturizing and healing effects. The cream is 4 fl oz and retails for $17.99.

Sign up for Body Merry's email list to receive special discounts! Plus, get free shipping on orders over $25.

Visit: http://www.bodymerry.com/

I received this complimentary product for testing purposes.

39 comments:

  1. Great products and post! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know on my blog. x

    Fashion Spell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmina! I would love to, but your link does not work :(

      Delete
  2. Nice post! <3 <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3
    http://mirjanasmagicalcorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for visiting and following my blog.. I follow u on g+... Kisses from Croatia
    http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    www.lincolnparksharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The day to night eye gel sounds quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these products seem great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sound fantastic! The eye cream looks amazing

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/sweater-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks good :D
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I´´ll follow right back!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  11. Great post!
    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post!
    have a nice evening!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. we want to try them
    Un abbraccio
    Valentina Astorino e Eva Sabin The AnarChic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great products!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems like a good product, works well for you!
    I'll try it someday!
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds great....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to have these products !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow nice review looks amazing girl! tks for your visit! new post is up :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never heard of this brand. Sounds great!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great products, I want to try them!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The products are new for me, thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks so great :**

    http://asja91.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Reading your review with translate it seems a really good product. Thanks for sharing and for your visit. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. It sounds so tempting , i need this in my life !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  27. tienen muy buena pinta estas cremitas

    ReplyDelete